Pressure Point: Organizational Development
MANAGED ACCELERATION THROUGH
- Does your organisational structure support your strategic objectives?
- Is the customer at the centre of everything you do?
- Are you making effective and efficient use of your resources?
- Do your communication and control systems enable you to act?
- Do you adapt to change in a timely and productive manner?
Due to operational challenges and constant firefighting, many companies lack the objectivity, time and freedom required to systematically question their daily routines. The development of an organisation can only become sustainable when everything is aligned to corporate objectives.
When organizations stand still
A valid claim can be made that any organization is constantly five years from insolvency – if it lacks the inherent ability to change. This begs the question: why is organizational change equally needed in times of success and prosperity? The answer is simple: an organization is part of a larger system and as such in constant interaction with its environment. If the organization does not manage to adapt to changing conditions in its environment, a common and dangerous phenomenon occurs: stagnation!
Handelsregister Appenzell Ausserrhoden: CH-300.4.017.418-8
© Management Accelerated GmbH 2012 – 2014 (Alle Rechte vorbehalten)
® Management Accelerated und das Management Accelerated Logo sind eingetragene Marken der Management Accelerated GmbH